This local favorite dip is incredibly creamy, onolicious and pairs perfectly with your favorite cracker or chip! The perfect pupu for any family and holiday gathering.
- 1 block kamaboko
- 0.75 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 cup cream cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 0.25 teaspoon hondashi powder
- furikake, to taste(optional)
- Grate the kamaboko using a box grater on the finest grate.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.
- Serve with ritz crackers.
YOUR OWN NOTES