Sesame Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings
- 0.25 cup shoyu
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 stalks green onions(finely sliced)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- mochiko flour
- vegetable oil
- Combine the chicken, shoyu, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onions and sesame seeds. Marinate for at least 4 hours up to 24.
- Heat a skillet to medium high with ½ inch of vegetable oil.
- Take marinated chicken and dredge in mochiko flour, lightly coating the chicken wings.
- Fry the wings in batches until golden and the juices in the wings run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels, serve hot.