Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- .25 cup Lemon juice
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 blocks Cream cheese
- 2 cans Croissant dough
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, cream cheese and sugar until combined.
- Fill the bottom of the greased pan with croissant dough from one of the two cans.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on the first layer of croissant dough and spread. After the cream cheese mixture is spread evenly, place second can of croissant dough on top.
- Brush the top layer with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.