Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 0.5 block Unsalted Butter
- 1.5 pounds U-15 Shrimp(peeled and deveined)
- 0.25 cup fresh garlic cloves(chopped)
- 0.25 cup fresh parsley(chopped)
- 1 lemon(1/2 juiced and 1/2 cut into wedges)
- Heat a skillet to medium high.
- Add in the butter in slices.
- When the butter melts and starts to sizzle, add in the shrimp in a single layer.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes then turn the shrimp.
- Sprinkle in the garlic. Allow to sizzle for 2 minutes then add in the parsley and toss the shrimp in the pan.
- Add in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with the wedges on the side.