An easy-to-make, refreshing dessert to to share with friends and family!
- Limeade Pie
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 3 Eggs
- 1 9" graham cracker crumb pie shell
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, limeade, lime zest and juice, and eggs.
- Whisk together until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Combine sour cream and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Spread over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices.
YOUR OWN NOTES