- 4 ounces ground beef, 80/20 blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.5 cup brown gravy
- 1 large local egg
- 2 cups steamed calrose rice or your favorite fried rice
- Press the ground beef into a patty, season with salt and pepper. Grill or fry to desired doneness.
- Place kim chee fried rice or steamed calrose rice in a bowl. Place the burger on the rice and keep warm.
- Fry the egg sunny side up. Just before the egg is done, pour the warm gravy over the burger so it glazes both the burger and the rice.
- Slide the sunny side up egg over the burger. Serve immediately.