- 1 pound Premium Choice Certified Angus Beef® rib eye, top sirloin, cross rib, etc; very thinly sliced
- 3/4 cups soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cups water
- 8 whole eggs, beaten
- flour, as needed
- canola oil, as needed
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cups soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- red pepper or black pepper
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and water into a sauce pot and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Marinate beef in sauce for 30-60 minutes and then drain.
- Flour marinated beef, dip in eggs and pan fry in oil for two minutes on each side.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Set aside in fridge until ready to eat with meat jun.