Pan Fried Tofu Poke
- 1 12oz. block Maika'i Tofu
- 1 NOH's Poke Mix
- 2 oz. Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Aloha Shoyu
- 1/2 cup Sea asparagus
- Pat the tofu dry and wrap in a paper towel and gently weigh it down to remove excess liquid. Weigh down for 20 minutes.
- Cut tofu into 3 strips.
- Pan fry tofu pieces on all four sides until golden brown, you can use any neutral oil. Remove cooked tofu and let it cool.
- Cut tofu into 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch pieces.
- Mix ¼ of the ogo & ½ a teaspoon of the salt mix (follow instructions on label to hydrate the ogo).
- Place cut tofu a mixing bowl and add in the NOH's Poke Mix, sesame oil, Aloha Shoyu and sea asparagus.
- Mix ingredients together and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!