Pumpkin Crunch Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Butter
- Grease bottom of 9x13 pan, placing a piece of parchment or wax paper on the bottom of the pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.
- Mix well, pour into pan, and sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans, drizzle melted butter over top, and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cool, loosen pumpkin crunch from side of pan with a knife.
- Invert pan onto platter (the top becomes the crust). Top with whipped cream.