- 1 egg
- 1 Medium Russet Potato
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.75 cups flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pierce holes into the potato with a fork.
2. Wrap the potato with a paper towel and heat in the microwave for 5-6 minutes.
3. Grate the potato once it has cooled down.
4. Mix together egg, flour, grated potato and pumpkin purée until it forms into a dough.
5. Shape the dough into a long rope and cut into small bite size pieces.
6. Boil the gnocchi pieces until they float to the top of the pot and set aside.
7. Heat pan on medium heat and sauté boiled gnocchi until crispy or golden brown.
8. In a pan, pour and stir the heavy cream on medium heat until it slightly thickens.
9. Add and stir to coat the cooked gnocchi pieces and enjoy!
Optional: Add roasted garlic for extra flavor and top with parsley and cheese of your choice.