Quick Flatbread Pizza
- 2 store bought naan bread
- 4 tablespoons tomato pasta sauce
- 0.5 cup fresh mozarella cheese, broken up
- 0.25 cup assorted garnishes like ham, pepperoni, pineapple, mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Place two naan on an oven pan.
- Spread each with 2 tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle each pizza with 1/4 of the mozzarella.
- Lay on the garnishes of choice.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the mozzarella and the parmesan.
- Bake in the oven until the desired color and crispness is achieved, approximately 6 minutes.