"This dish is a great starter to “wow” your family and guests at any occasion. Very simple, fresh, light, healthy, gluten-free and delicious!" - Akiko Patterson, Foodland Ambassador Instagram: @akiko808
- 1 package Salmon Sashimi
- 1 capers(small jar)
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Tomato
- 1 package Microgreens
- 3 tablespoons Ponzu
- Arrange salmon sashimi on a large plate.
- Spoon ponzu over the salmon evenly.
- Top with capers, chopped tomato and microgreens.
- Finish the dish with extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper.
YOUR OWN NOTES