Salmon Tofu Watercress Salad
- 1 bunch watercress(cut into 1 1/2 inch length)
- 10 ounces bean sprouts
- 20 ounces firm tofu(drained and cubed)
- 2 tomatoes(diced)
- 1 yellow onion(thinly sliced)
- 10 ounces canned pink salmon(drained and flaked)
- 0.25 cup green onion(chopped)
- 0.25 cup radish sprouts
- 0.25 cup bonito flakes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 0.5 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons shoyu
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, layer salad ingredients together and keep cold in fridge.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side.