Spiced Watermelon Cubes
- 1 medium watermelon
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar(adjust depending on the sweetness of fruit)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons Ono Hawaiian Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- Remove the rind from the flesh of the watermelon and discard the rind.
- Cut the watermelon flesh into 1 inch cubes, remove seeds where you can. Refrigerate until needed
- Combine the agave nectar, lime juice and lime zest together then toss the watermelon cubes in this mixture until all the cubes are evenly coated.
- Arrange the watermelon cubes on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle tops of the watermelon cubes generously with the “Ono Hawaiian Seasoning,” then top each cube with crumbled feta cheese and thinly sliced basil.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of each watermelon cube and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.