Spicy California Ahi Bombs
1 poundCalifornia Roll Ahi Poke (Available at any Foodland Seafood Department)
12inari wrapper (seasoned bean curd, 10 oz. can)
2 cupsseasoned sushi rice (cooked)
1⁄2 cupfurikake or as desired
1⁄4 cupgreen onion (diced)
2 ouncesmasago (capelin roe)
- Rough chop the poke to small pieces and set aside.
- Open an inari pocket carefully without tearing it.
- Place and press in 1 heaping tablespoon of seasoned sushi rice gently into the bottom of the pocket to form a base making sure it can stand up on a plate.
- Place 2 tablespoons of minced poke over the sushi rice, pressing the poke to the edges of the inari pocket.
- Be sure to tuck the corners of the inari down over the poke and fold the edges over to close the inari pocket.
- Garnish inari with furikake, green onion, masago and a sriracha.
- Repeat for the remaining inari.