Spicy California Ahi Bombs
- 1 pound California Roll Ahi Poke (Available at any Foodland Seafood Department)
- 12 inari wrapper (seasoned bean curd, 10 oz. can)
- 2 cups seasoned sushi rice (cooked)
- 0.5 cup furikake or as desired
- 0.25 cup green onion (diced)
- 2 ounces masago (capelin roe)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- Rough chop the poke to small pieces and set aside.
- Open an inari pocket carefully without tearing it.
- Place and press in 1 heaping tablespoon of seasoned sushi rice gently into the bottom of the pocket to form a base making sure it can stand up on a plate.
- Place 2 tablespoons of minced poke over the sushi rice, pressing the poke to the edges of the inari pocket.
- Be sure to tuck the corners of the inari down over the poke and fold the edges over to close the inari pocket.
- Garnish inari with furikake, green onion, masago and a sriracha.
- Repeat for the remaining inari.