Super Juicy Flavorful Pork Chops
81" thick pork loin chops (3-4 lbs.)
3 tablespoonsdry rub (see recipe)
2 tablespoonscider vinegar
3 tablespoonsonion powder or granulated
3 tablespoonsgarlic powder or granulated
3 tablespoonsground black pepper
1 1⁄2 teaspoondry oregano
1 1⁄2 teaspoondry thyme leaves
1 1⁄2 teaspoonpaprika
- Rub both sides of the chops with the dry rub, coating them generously.
- Place them in a deep pan, overlapping if necessary.
- Stir the lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl until blended.
- Pour over the chops and massage into them.
- Marinate the chops at room temperature for up to 1 hour or in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- Pour enough oil into a large, heavy skillet to fill the bottom.
- If necessary, work in batches or use two skillets.
- Heat the oil over medium heat until rippling.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Lightly remove excess moisture from chops with a paper towel and dredge in flour.
- Remove all excess flour from the chops.
- Add as many chops as will fit in the pan without touching.
- Cook until the chops are well browned on the underside; about 6 minutes.
- Turn the chops and cook until they are firm near the bone when you poke them with a finger; about 8 minutes.
- Keep warm while cooking the second batch.
- Serve immediately.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.