- 1 Premade Graham Crust
- 3 ounces Lime Jell-O
- 1 cup Water, boiling
- 6 ounces Mori-Nu Soft Silken Tofu
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Unwrap pie shell; set aside.
- Pour Jell-O powder into a small mixing bowl. Carefully pour boiling water over powder and whisk until powder is dissolved. Place Jell-O in refrigerator until cool and slightly set.
- Once Jell-O is slightly set, combine Jell-O, tofu, half container of Cool Whip and lime juice in a blender pitcher. Using blender, puree together until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into pie shell using a spatula to level the top. Refrigerate overnight or until completely set.
- Spread remaining half of Cool Whip over the top of the pie.
- Silken tofu can be found in the non-refrigerated Asian aisle of the store
- Turn pie into calamansi flavor by using calamansi juice in place of lime juice