Vegetarian Smokey Pumpkin Burritos
This hearty vegetarian burrito is full of fresh and bold flavors! Be sure to check out the accompanying Spicy Pumpkin Chili and Guacamole video recipes.
- 8 large spinach tortilla
- 1 recipe guacamole: see recipe below
- 2 packages microwaveable spanish rice
- 1 recipe spicy pumpkin chili: see recipe below
- 1 cup sour cream
- cilantro sprigs as needed
- 8 foil sheets approximately 12" square
- Lightly heat a spinach tortilla in a warm pan, or in the microwave in a damp cloth. Lay the burrito over a sheet of aluminum foil. Make sure the foil is slightly larger than the tortilla.
- Spoon some rice onto the tortilla in the top 1/3 of the tortilla. Layer a spoon of pumpkin chili mixture over the rice.
- Finish with a dallop of guacamole and sourcream and a few sprigs of cilantro.
- Fold over the tortilla ends and then roll up the burrito. Secure it by rolling it in the foil and twisting the edges of the foil on the ends.
- Serve with extra limes, guacamole, sourcream and hot sauce.
YOUR OWN NOTES