Berries with Gran Marnier and Chantilly Cream
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces Gran Marnier or Frangelico
Combine ingredients and reserve refrigerated.
For Chantilly Cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, kept refrigerated ½ pure vanilla extract 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place a 4 quart bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 minutes. When the bowl is chilled, place the cream, vanilla and sugar in the bowl.
- Vigorously whip the cream until it thickens and forms peaks that gently mound.
In serving bowls, portion the berries evenly, then dollop with Chantilly cream. Garnish each with a cookie or wafer.