- 1 package 9-11 oz. fresh saimin noodles with seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons shoyu
- 0.5 cup char siu, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped, white and green parts separated
- Using the manufacturer instructions, take the saimin seasoning packet and make the saimin broth. Reserve.
- Heat a pot of water to boil. Cook noodles until they are chewy and cooked.
- Drain noodles.
- Toss the noodles with the vegetable oil and shoyu.
- Place in a saimin bowl. Garnish with the bean sprouts, char siu and the green part of the green onions. Serve the noodles with a side of the broth. Sprinkle the white part of the green onion into the broth.