Bourbon Honey Glazed Ham
- 0.666667 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1 cup honey
- 0.5 cup molasses
- 0.5 cup orange marmelade
- 0.25 cup dijon mustard
- 1 5 lbs. whole bone-in smoked ham, fully cooked, unsliced
- 0.125 cup whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat bourbon, honey, molasses, marmalade and mustard over low heat for 15 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern on the fatty part of the ham.
- Stud whole cloves in each diamond, at points where lines cross.
- Spread half of the bourbon glaze over the ham and roast for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to roast for another 15 minutes.
- Let ham stand for 20 minutes before slicing.