Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Pipikaula
- 0.25 pound Pipikaula(julienned)
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts(halved and cleaned)
- 3 tablespoons glazed macadamia nuts(crushed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- In a skillet with 2 tbsp. of olive oil sauté the sprouts until the edges begin to caramelize
- Season with salt & pepper and add julienned pipikaula; sauté for 1 minute
- Add crushed glazed macadamia nuts and squeeze the lemon into the skillet.
- Mix to coat evenly and remove from heat as soon as glaze melts completely.