Chicken Long Rice
- 1 package bean thread noodles (Mai fun)
- 1 pound chicken breast
- ginger(2-3 Inches)
- 40 ounces chicken broth
- 0.25 cup chopped green onion
1. Soak long rice in water until it softens.
2. Peel and grate the ginger.
3. Heat the broth and ginger, bring to a boil.
4. Add in chicken and reduce heat to medium-low, then simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Remove chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Shred chicken with a fork.
7. Add in long rice and the shredded chicken, then simmer for 10 minutes at medium-low.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Top with chopped green onions.