“This dish is so simple to make and so delicious. I love how you can customize your sushi bake to add in your favorite ingredients like salmon, green onions, furikake, and tobiko. My family loves to eat this at our gatherings.” @diningwithraven, Foodland 5 Ambassador
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 0.5 cup Kewpie Mayo
- 1 package imitation crab
- 3 cups white rice
- 6 packages Nori Packets
- Mix sour cream and mayo, add to bowl.
- Shred imitation crab and add shredded mix to the bowl.
- Get a 13x9 inch pan and press rice to the bottom of pan.
- Add imitation crab mixture to the top of rice.
- Broil on high until golden brown.
Optional: Top with sriracha mayo drizzle, kewpie mayo drizzle, green onions and shredded nori.
YOUR OWN NOTES