Chocolate Tofu Pie
- 12 ounces Firm Silken Tofu
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 0.5 cup Chocolate Almond Milk(Use almond milk for less chocolately pie)
- 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 2 Premade Pie Crusts
- Flaky Salt
1. Bake pre-made pie crusts, if needed, and cool
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 20-30 seconds intervals. Stir between each interval. Chocolate should be smooth and melted thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Combine melted chocolate, silken tofu, chocolate almond milk and almond butter in a blender.
4. Pour mixture on cooled pie crusts. Add flaky salt for more flavor.
5. Set the pies in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight.
6. Serve & enjoy!