Classic Double Cheese Smash Burger
- 1 pound 80/20(Ground Beef)
- 8 slices American Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Tomato(sliced)
- salt & pepper
- Form 8 2 oz meatballs from the one pound of ground beef.
- Liberally season the meatballs with course salt and pepper.
- Place 2-3 meatballs on a hot cast iron skillet.
- Smash the meatballs down with a smasher or spatula. Cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Flip the burgers and add cheese to each patty. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Top a toasted bun with your favorite fixings and add your double cheese patty.