Coconut Cashew Shrimp
16 ouncesshrimp (peeled and deveined, tail on)
1 cupmaika’i coconutty cashews (finely chopped)
1⁄2 teaspoonBlack Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and set aside.
- Combine panko, coconutty cashews, salt and pepper on a separate plate and set aside.
- Pat dry raw, tail-on shrimp using a paper towel.
- Dip each shrimp into the egg wash and then immediately into the panko mixture.
- Place each shrimp on a baking rack on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.