A mouth watering recipe for this favorite appetizer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 cup bread crumbs
- 0.25 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 0.5 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 0.5 teaspoon Coleman's English Dry Mustard
- 1 dash tabasco
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup panko
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Combine crab, egg, mayo, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Form into balls using a 1/3-cup measure.
- Gently roll the balls in panko and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Gently pan-fry on medium high for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemons and your favorite sauce.
YOUR OWN NOTES