"This dish is always my go-to whether I’m cooking for myself or others! It’s super quick and easy and can be made with ingredients you have at home.” - Kayla, Foodland Ambassador, Instagram: @kla.eats
- 3-4 ounces Spaghetti noodles
- 2 slices Spam(or protein of choice)
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Chicken Bouillon(optional)
- Olive oil
- Boil noodles with a pinch of salt.
- Cook spam with oil in a frying pan.
- Add spaghetti noodles to pan with spam.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk. Cook on medium to high heat.
- Optional: Add a pinch of chicken bouillon for extra flavor
- Add 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Turn off heat and mix in two egg yolks.
- Top with remaining egg yolk and black pepper.
YOUR OWN NOTES