- 1 pound 21-25 Shrimp (shell-on, deveined)
- 1 pound Butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 0.5 cup oyster sauce
- cornstarch (reserve for dredge)
- salt, to taste
- Season shrimp with salt and dredge in the cornstarch until fully coated.
- In a deep fryer or pan, lightly fry shrimp until shrimp is 50% cooked.
- Remove shrimp from pan and place on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- In another pan add butter and garlic. Sweat garlic in butter for a minute.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly in sauce.
- Add oyster sauce and coat shrimp.
- Enjoy over steamed rice or vegetables.