Sauteed Island Fish with Kalamata Olives and Tomatoes
- 1.5 poundss Fresh Island Fish (sliced into 4 filets)
- 0.5 cup local grape tomatoes
- 0.25 cup kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons capers
- 2 lemons(juice only)
- 8 tablespoons maika'i extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Season fish filets with salt & pepper.
- In a skillet heated to medium-high heat, add olive oil.
- Sear fish filets for approximately 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and the center of filets are medium in doneness.
- Remove fish from skillet and place on a serving platter.
- In the same skillet, add the olives, tomatoes and capers.
- Sear for 1 minute or until tomatoes are slightly blistered.
- Remove skillet from heat and add lemon juice.
- Gently toss the ingredients together and spoon evenly over the fish.
- Optional: Garnish with Italian parsley.