4Certified Angus Beef® Rib Eye or New York Steaks
3 clovesgarlic, roughly chopped
1 teaspoonlemon juice
1 tablespoonrock salt
1 teaspoonfresh cracked pepper
1⁄4 cupolive oil
1unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)
1⁄2 cupfinely chopped parsley
2 tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
1 dashWorcestershire sauce
1⁄2 teaspoonminced garlic
1⁄4 teaspoonBlack Pepper
- Combine ingredients and let sit overnight.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Slather with Garlic Butter.
- Combine ingredients and reserve for use.
- Extra butter can be kept in the refrigerator for one week.