Chef Keoni Chang shares his secret recipe for this amazing Garlic Steak!
- 4 Certified Angus Beef® Rib Eye or New York Steaks
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rock salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- Garlic Butter
- 1 unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)
- 0.5 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine ingredients and let sit overnight.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Slather with Garlic Butter.
- Combine ingredients and reserve for use.
- Extra butter can be kept in the refrigerator for one week.
YOUR OWN NOTES