Grilled Pork Adobo Ribs
- 2 pounds pork ribs(cut into single ribs)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 cup apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.333333 cup shoyu
- 6 cloves garlic(peeled and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Combine the ingredients and marinate overnight.
- Transfer ribs and marinade to a pot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, until meat is tender. Remove ribs to another pan and simmer sauce becomes a glaze.
- Heat a grill and lightly char the ribs to impart a smoky flavor. Lightly brush the ribs with extra glaze.