- 5 pounds Certified Angus Beef® Chuck Roast
- 1 pound rainbow carrots(Peeled and Cut into 1”-2” pieces)
- 1 pound red potatoes(Cut into 1” quarters)
- 1 package Maui Herbs Poultry Medley
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 ounce oil
- Pad chuck roast dry with a paper towel, and season on all sides with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a Dutch oven or large heavy-duty oven-safe pot, add oil and heat over high. Sear roast on all sides until golden brown—about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove roast from pot and lower heat to medium. Add herbs and sauté until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Add chuck roast back into the pot with carrots and beef stock. Bring to a simmer, then cover with foil or oven-safe lid and place into the oven. Roast for 3 ½ to 4 hours, or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and take out any leftover herb stems and serve.