Iced Blueberry Tea
A fun summer drink that incorporates the great flavors of blueberry and lemon!
- Prepared iced tea
- Blueberry Drink Base
- 4 cups fresh or dry-packed frozen blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.5 lemon, juiced
- Place blueberries in a saucepan with water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Set sieve or colander lined with cheesecloth over a bowl and pour in the blueberry mixture.
- Gently press out the juice with a spoon or by twisting the cheesecloth.
- Add in the lemon juice.
- Pour into covered jar and chill. Store in refrigerator.
- Add three teaspoons blueberry drink base to each glass of prepared iced tea.
- Stir well and garnish with a lemon slice, mint, and fresh berries.
Blueberry drink base can also be served over ice cream.
YOUR OWN NOTES