Pork Chops with Plum Salsa
- Pork Chops
- 4 center cut pork chops
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups flour
- 0.25 cup frying oil
- Plum Salsa
- 1 jalapeño, finely minced
- 4 red ruby plums, seeded and diced into 1/4" pieces
- 0.25 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 0.25 cup diced yellow or red tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 0.25 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Season the pork chops with garlic salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour then pat off excess.
- Heat the oil to medium high heat.
- Fry the pork chops until they are evenly golden on each side about 3 minutes per side for ¾’ chops.
- Drain on a paper towel then serve with the plum salsa.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.