Italian Sausage with Sweet Sauce, Peppers and Potatoes
- 1 package prepared italian sausage(diced, recommendation: Foodland's prepared italian sausage)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 6 medium red potatoes(diced)
- 1 bell pepper(sliced)
- 1 teaspoon cilantro(chopped)
- 2 ounces Sweet Thai Chile Sauce(Recommendation: Mae Ploy Brand)
- Heat oil in saucepan, add sausage and potatoes and cover and cook until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Add bell peppers and continue to cook until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sweet Thai chile sauce and simmer until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.