Kalua Pork Pizza
- 0.5 cup Maika'i Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust(Pack)
- 1 cup May's kalua shredded pork
- 1 cup Creamy melted shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 red onion(Thinly sliced)
- Follow your pizza crust prep instructions. Preheat oven at the temperature suggested on the packaging. Unroll dough onto a cookie sheet and form the desired thickness and shape. Prebake dough (if needed).
- Spread the Maika'i Kansas City BBQ Sauce evenly in a thin layer using a spatula. You can use as much or as little as you’d like.
- Top with creamy melt shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by the shredded kalua pork. Make sure to disperse it evenly across.
- Top with thinly sliced red onions.
- Continue to bake with all the toppings at the temperature suggested on your pizza crust packaging – which is usually 12-15 minutes or until the pizza crust is dark golden brown. Make sure that the cheese is melted and the toppings are cooked through.
- Take it out of the oven and sprinkle a pinch of Hawaiian Alaean Salt and thinly sliced green onions on top of the pizza. Serve, slice and enjoy!