Lemon Garlic Shrimp
1⁄2block Unsalted Butter
1 1⁄2 poundU-15 Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1⁄4 cupfresh garlic cloves (chopped)
1⁄4 cupfresh parsley (chopped)
1lemon (1/2 juiced and 1/2 cut into wedges)
- Heat a skillet to medium high.
- Add in the butter in slices.
- When the butter melts and starts to sizzle, add in the shrimp in a single layer.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes then turn the shrimp.
- Sprinkle in the garlic. Allow to sizzle for 2 minutes then add in the parsley and toss the shrimp in the pan.
- Add in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with the wedges on the side.