Maika'i BBQ Ribs
- 1 package Pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- 3 4oz bottles Foodland BBQ spice rub
- 2 bottles Maika'i BBQ Sauce
- 1 bunch Green onions
- Start with the ribs (baby back ribs) remove off the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Smear the yellow mustard on the front and back of the ribs.
- Generously season with the Foodland BBQ spice rub.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge overnight.
- Grill the ribs on the grill until fully cooked and a nice crust has formed.
- Place the ribs in a foil pan and add enough liquid to come about ¼ of the way up on the ribs.
- Cover and place in a 400-degree oven cook till ribs are soft about 2-3 hrs. Remove from oven and let cool. Or if you are eating same day glaze with the BBQ sauce and place back in the oven on broil for about 5 minutes.
- If not eating same day cool ribs. Once cooled cut ribs and toss with the BBQ sauce. Store in the fridge when ready for use.
- Garnish with green onions. ENJOY!