Mochi Crunch Elote
- 1 package Ewa Corn(remove husks and clean)
- 1 package Maika‘i Kaki Mochi(chopped)
- 1 bunch cilantro(chopped)
- 1 bottle kewpie mayo
- grated parmesan
- Clean corn and dress by coating all sides with Kewpie mayo and black pepper.
- Pre-heat grill to high heat. Grill corn on all sides until slightly charred. About 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a large plate.
- Drizzle Kewpie Mayo on the corn and then dust with a generous amount of the kaki mochi, parmesan cheese and cilantro.
- Optional: Serve with grilled lemons and limes.