Nacho Mac & Cheese Bites
1box Mac n Cheese
1Jar Nacho Cheese Dip
- Follow box instructions for mac n cheese, when completed, add 1 jar of nacho cheese dip.
- Cut spam in small cubes and fry separately.
- Combine spam and mac n cheese and chill in refrigerator until completely cold and hard.
- Using a spoon, scoop small chunks of the mac n cheese and roll into a ball shape.
- Mix 2 cups of the flour and 2 cups of water to make a loose batter.
- In 3 separate bowls have flour, loose flour batter and panko. Take the mac n cheese ball and roll in flour, coat in batter and roll in panko.
- In a pot, add enough frying oil to cover the mac n cheese balls at least halfway. Fry until the mac n cheese balls turn a crispy golden brown.