Tahitian Style Poisson Cru
- 2 cups Fresh Raw Tuna(Ahi or any type of white fish)
- 0.75 cup fresh lime juice
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes(cult in half)
- 1.5 cups Cucumber(thinly sliced)
- 1.5 cups Maika'i Coconut Milk or Cream
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Add fish and fold into other ingredients.
- Add lime juice and salt & pepper; let mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and fold into other ingredients; let it sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.