No Bake Icebox Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Reserve.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix until blended. Add some of the whipped cream to the mixture first, then gently fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Serve slices topped with extra whipped cream.
- Optional: To dress up the pie, garnish the whipped cream topping with cinnamon and crushed ginger snap cookies, nuts or caramel sauce.
Optional Toppings: Crushed pecans, cinnamon, gingersnap or other cookies, caramel sauce