Nutella Banana Parfait
- Follow instructions for vanilla pudding.
- When pudding is completely chilled and set, add one tub of cool whip and mix well; reserve the second tub.
- Slice bananas into ¼” - ½“ slices and set aside.
- Warm Nutella in microwave to soften and transfer to a Ziploc bag. Next, push all the Nutella to a corner of the bag and cut the tip.
- In a casserole dish or large bowl, place wafer cookies on the bottom then layer with banana slices.
- Drizzle Nutella over the banana and wafers.
- Spoon a layer of the pudding and a layer of cool whip; repeat the layers.
- Set in refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.
Tip: You can also make individual parfaits in mason jars.