Summertime Miso-Honey BBQ Ribs
"Your new go to staple main dish to have in your back pocket for all types of gatherings you will be having during this summer. Skip the grill and make this fall off the bone BBQ ribs in your oven!” - Rebekah DeCosta, Sr. Chef De Cuisine
- 5 pounds pork ribs
- 6 ounces white miso
- 6 ounces Shoyu or Tamari
- 3 ounces rice vinegar
- 4 ounces honey
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the membrane from the bone side of the racks of ribs with a paper towel and transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Season both sides of ribs with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk miso, shoyu, rice vinegar and honey together in a small saucepot. Spoon some of the sauce over both sides of the ribs.
- Individually wrap ribs with aluminum foil to create foil packets, then bake for approximately 2 ½ hours, or until tender.
- While ribs are baking, bring the miso-honey sauce to a boil on the stove over medium heat. Reduce heat and let sauce simmer for approximately 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- When ribs are done, unwrap them from foil and transfer to another foil-lined baking sheet. Turn on the broil setting of your oven. Brush ribs with glaze on both sides, then broil for 2 minutes per side, or until caramelized on both sides.
- Slice ribs into portions. Serve and enjoy!
YOUR OWN NOTES