Nutella Banana Parfait
“It's a fun and easy dish that requires no baking, so it's great to do with the kids. I like putting them in individual jars so you can just pop them in a cooler for the beach or park." - Chef Brian Nagai, Chef de Cuisine
- 1 package Jell-O Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 tubs Non-Dairy Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- 3 Bananas
- 1 package Nilla or Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 bottle Nutella or Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Follow instructions for vanilla pudding.
- When pudding is completely chilled and set, add one tub of cool whip and mix well; reserve the second tub.
- Slice bananas into ¼” - ½“ slices and set aside.
- Warm Nutella in microwave to soften and transfer to a Ziploc bag. Next, push all the Nutella to a corner of the bag and cut the tip.
- In a casserole dish or large bowl, place wafer cookies on the bottom then layer with banana slices.
- Drizzle Nutella over the banana and wafers.
- Spoon a layer of the pudding and a layer of cool whip; repeat the layers.
- Set in refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.
Tip: You can also make individual parfaits in mason jars.
YOUR OWN NOTES