Peach Burrata Crostini
- 1-2 French breads
- 1 container Burrata
- 1-2 Peaches (or substitute for papaya)
- 1 packet Prosciutto
- 1 package Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Cut the bread into one-inch slices and toast in a toaster oven for about 5 -10 minutes or until golden brown. If using a regular oven, set the temperature to 450 degrees and toast for the same amount of time. Optional: drizzle olive oil over bread before toasting to allow it to become more golden and flavorful.
- Once cooled, spread with burrata.
- Cut the peach into small slices and put about two to three slices on the crostini so that it covers the surface. Take your prosciutto and rip it into small pieces and place a small piece on top.
- Wash your basil and pat dry with a paper towel. Using kitchen scissors, cut the basil into thin strips. Garnish each crostini with a few strips of basil.
- Optional: Drizzle honey over the crostini for a sweet finish.